Saturday 18 June 2016

Winner of Ribbon Girl June Card Challenge ...



Wow, thank you all so much for the fabulous cards this challenge - there were more than 220 entries!  The 3 prizewinners have been chosen at random - please email me, message us on our facebook page or fill in the contact form on our website within 7 days of this post to claim your prize.  (As well as an address, we need a telephone number for the Maja prize)    We'd like to take this opportunity of thanking you all for joining in, and a special THANK YOU to our very kind and generous sponsors Maja Design and Lili of the Valley :-)

The winner of the 1st prize as chosen by random.org is Number 36 and that's you Beascrapbooking

First Prize:  Papers from Maja Design - this prize will be sent directly from Maja in Sweden


This is Beas lovely card
==================================================

The winner of the 2nd prize is no 72  Kraftyscot 
Second Prize:  A selection of ribbons, trims and embellishments from The Ribbon Girl



Here is Kraftyscot's card
================================================================
the winner of the 3rd prize is no 186 Raineys Craft Room
Third Prize:  A stamp of the winners choice from LOTV


This is Rainey's very pretty card

Crafters, I hope you will all pop back at 9am on Sunday morning for The Ribbon Girl June 'use any image' challenge!

Mary x

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your winners, I'm so thrilled and I'm off to email you now. Congrats to the other ladies too.!
Lorraine

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your winners, absolutely thrilled to bits!! Congrats to all the other winners too!!
Hugs Donna xx

Beatriz said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing my card!!! Congrats to the other winner too! Hugs Beatriz

Unknown said...

This article narrates the main idea of the field very well. Highly recommended. DigitEMB

James David said...

Wow beautiful design ! I had no idea you could even do any of that! That is really great! I'm going to have to look into those more design. thank you for sharing.embroidery digitizer

Embroidery said...

Interesting blog for developing knowledge about embroideries techniques. Now get Embroidery Digitizing with perfect result is possible.

JamesF Jones said...

Thanks for your sharing, I have asked myself how can keep my blog if I have no idea about content? Through your post, I have good solutions for this problem. by embroidery digitizing usa

QuickBooks Error said...

Nice Blog !
Our team at QuickBooks Customer Service makes sure to deliver an expectation technical support service for QuickBooks in a time of crisis.

bes unn said...



Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the ultimate section 🙂 I take care of such information a lot. I was seeking this certain information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
handmaid's tale pdf